She wanted to grab the hot flame between her fingers.
Enjoying a piece of cake. She also enjoyed wiping her hands on her cousin, Aidan.
Major frustration over too much tape...although, not the only tears shed that night.
Notice the wet sleeve: I had to practically bathe her to remove all of the frosting.
Enjoying a piece of cake. She also enjoyed wiping her hands on her cousin, Aidan.
Major frustration over too much tape...although, not the only tears shed that night.Notice the wet sleeve: I had to practically bathe her to remove all of the frosting.
#1 Rule: There will be no thank-yous.
#2 Rule: I will scream "MINE" if anyone even tries to touch the presents.
#3 Rule: I will not blow out the candles, but I will try to grab a piece of hot wax.
#4 Rule: I will have a temper tantrum when you try to wipe the frosting from my hands.
#5 Rule: After opening a present I will immediately throw it to the side.
#6 Rule: I will embarass my mother and make her apologize for my behavior.
Yup, Lachlan had her birthday.
She will now tell you (when prompted) that she is "ewh".
We had a nice party, but next year I will serve hard liquor and narcotics.


4 comments:
Rose,
I think that Lachlan is getting so cute! Don't you remember the song "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!" I miss you all so much. Jack is such a sweetheart. We enjoyed the weekend by going to Washington. Love ya,
Erica
Oh please oh please if it's true about the contraband .....invite me next year!
Love Aunt Susan...p.s. she's adorable and the best is yet to come!
By the way, that's Rose's Aunt Susan, I don't want Susie being blamed for my birthday fantasies.
Happy Birthday, Lachlan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so cute! And don't worry about your behavior; your mother has been known to act like that on her birthday too! :) She gets crazy with the frosting!
Post a Comment