Merry Christmas and a
Happy New Year!
Two Kids, Three Cats...
We recently had the most wonderful photographer come to the house. She took all of these pictures... I was so pleased because I felt that she really captured the kids in such a natural setting. She was also very patient with my personal requests. If you ever need a photographer, I am offering my highest recommendation. Check out her stuff at http://www.jbroadhurstphotography.com/



5 comments:
That is the best family picture i have seen this year! So cute of all of you. And the ones of the kids. Precious!
Too cute! Thanks for sharing!
Too cute! Thanks for sharing!
Oooooh! They are so cute! I've been dying for you to update your blog,and these pics are the greatest. You all look so good and so happy.
those are so cute! i didn't realize jacks hair was so blonde. you all look great!
Post a Comment