Jack likes these overalls because he can shove his pig in the pocket. He walks around the house laughing and making pig noises. It is so cute!There are some weeks when I wonder what I have been doing for the last five days?? Okay, so Erica, I know that your birthday was this week. Have I called? Sent a gift? I know I am such a loser. If it makes you feel any better I haven't mailed Sara's gift yet either...and we both know how long that has been.
The best part of this week was some sunny weather on Wednesday and Thursday. We (me and the kids) walked both days in the neighborhood. There were so many kids playing outside and it was really fun to watch the kids get excited watching them. We also discovered that Jack will be the one kid in the neighborhood who will be hugging and kissing other people's pets. The kid goes nuts for dogs. He just shakes when he sees them--its definitely an intense connection. I love it. I have wanted to get a dog for a long time and this is going to be another good reason. These are some pictures from this week of Ernie and Jack. They are so funny together. Ernie is the weirdest cat. He is seriously choosy about his friends (Jeff, Jack and Aunt Carrie)--notice that I am not on this list. The feeling is often mutual in this category. Nonetheless, Jack LOVES him and he is constantly wanting to give him a hug or a pat.

Jack gives him a "snug".

Ernie later returns the favor.

They are both having some cheerios in this picture. Bruce is in the background, but trust me, he is not eating Cheerios.
I was relieved last night when Danny was given the boot off the IDOL. When it came down to him and Jacuzzi, well, I figured that it was a WIN, WIN for the viewers either way. The only thing that would have made it possible for me to watch him one more week is if he would have covered a Cher song. It would have been too perfect and I think that I would have enjoyed it. What can I say, he really missed an opportunity. Paula should have saved her tears for someone who was worth it.
5 comments:
Don't worry about the birthday call, I talked to you the Saturday before and I figured that that phone call counted for something. Thanks! Jack is getting SO BIG! We can't wait to see everyone in April!
-k- So I totally agree with you on Idol! You know my feelings towards "girl/boy"!! I am so glad they didn't make him another sympathy character like Sanjaya from last year! How irritating!
Hey...I made the blog!!! I do love Ernie! That pic of him and Jack...my favorite! I was hoping we were still friends, even after I didn't call you back.
"Hi, is this Transposition Plus? Yeah, it's David Hernandez calling. I'm singing 'I saw her standing there' tonight, and can you take it up four or seven steps? It's important that I sing the whole thing like a girl. Call me!"
Sorry-probably no one will get that but me, but it had to be said.
Post a Comment