This will always be one of my favorite memories. He asks me to sing this song to him every night and a couple of weeks ago he just started to sing along with me. Now we sing it together at bedtime.
Getting caught up on your blog tonight is just killing me. ROSE - you have a BEAUTIFUL voice! I love it! I never knew! I should have known, but I didn't! You never sang to me on our walk/jogs/trip&falls - okay that last part only applies to me, but c'mon. I can't believe you kept that from me all these years. Nice work. Jack is so lucky. What a fun bedtime song. I love his gruff little voice.
2 comments:
That is too cute!
Getting caught up on your blog tonight is just killing me. ROSE - you have a BEAUTIFUL voice! I love it! I never knew! I should have known, but I didn't! You never sang to me on our walk/jogs/trip&falls - okay that last part only applies to me, but c'mon. I can't believe you kept that from me all these years. Nice work. Jack is so lucky. What a fun bedtime song. I love his gruff little voice.
Post a Comment