Friday, May 29, 2009

How a Cat Plays with Toys

It's not really like what you've seen on TV. At our house, it looks like this:





Jack will say, "Mama, Ernst him love me. Him just love to play wif my toys."

3 comments:

Teresa said...

That just cracks me up! I think a lot of it has to do with my phobia of cats. I don't know why, but am still a bit frightened. You have been so busy. I love your garden (if only I even knew where to start) and your new laundry room, storage, and office--such fun colors! Oh and singing with Donny--wow! I saw him once and was amazing at how small he was. I always pictured him a lot taller. BTW, good luck with your jaw. I just feel bad for you!

Live More Now said...

I love how those chubby little fingers are sneaking into the picture, FORCING Ernst to "play with him toys." Nice.

Sara Jane said...

Ernst deserves cat of the year award. I can't believe he'll let Jack put his toys on him like that. Kudos to Ernst.
Your office looks great!