I thought that I would let Lachlan share her Veteran's Day accomplishments with everyone. I've also posted the Battle Hymn of the Republic as sung on Thursday night by the AFC Choir at the Veteran's Day Celebration. Lachlan did the recording for me because I love the men's chorus sections of this arrangement. I'm so thankful that so many people came out to share the evening with the choir. It really means so much to have your support. I will also apologize for the squeaky trumpets...it's always the trumpets. :0 You'll know what I mean after you listen to it.
Click Play to hear the song. Be patient, it starts pretty quietly...
Click Play to hear Lachlan
2 comments:
Adorable!
I loved the song! One day I'm going to make it up for the veteran's day concert. Was that Suz coming in on the last "his truth is marching on"?
Post a Comment