Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Movie

The movie has been posted. Please read this message first:

Dear Family,

Happy Holidays to all of you. I have good news and bad news. The good news is that these are the links for the Thanksgiving movie. I've uploaded it to YouTube in two parts. The bad news...there isn't any audio. I'm so sorry. Honestly. YouTube has some new restrictions on copyright and it kicked out the tune by Jack Johnson (it was Susie's choice to put it in there in the first place--she can share the blame). I don't even like Jack Johnson!

It is so much more fun with a little music in the background. Please, promise me that when you open the links you will turn on Pandora in the background--something a little sentimental to give you the full effect.

Also, due to this unfortunate error--I would be more than happy to mail out some "fully operational" DVDs to those of you who would like a more permanent copy. All you need to do is reply with a mailing address and I will try to get them sent out this weekend.

Again, thank you so much for letting me put this together. It was a wonderful experience for me.
Much love to everyone.
xoxox
Rose

Part One:
Part Two

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Thank you so much! It is wonderful. I would love a copy:)Johnson
4231 Springhurst Lane
Owensboro, KY
42303

Andrea said...

Rose thank you again for doing this - I'm going to cherish this forever! Thanks for sending out copies too :) Andrea Bowcut 1626 E. Casper Road Sandy, UT 84092

the mama monster said...

thanks so much for doing this rose! we loved it. i would love a copy also.
jackie bateman
227 s christine way
kaysville ut, 84037