Starting top left:
A) Kids watching President Obama's inauguration. Jack is raising his hand to sustain the president, he gets a little confused between church and state.
B) Cache Valley air quality. Worst in the nation.
C) Jack eating Valentine cookies. The Cutler's Bakery recipe is the best I've ever used, see it here.
D) Frosting cookies, use their buttercream frosting too.
E) Awesome rolls. I made this half for dinner and filled the other half with ham and cheese. My old high school used to serve something similar when I was a kid--they were better than I remember them. I use the Worlds Best Dinner Rolls recipe from Best Bites. They are perfect every time.
F) Best ski day of the year (so far).
G) Took the kids for well-child check ups. Lachlan gained four pounds last year. A personal record. She is almost on the chart. Jack is in the 10th percentile for height and weight--he's on the chart that's all that matters in this family. Check out those raging scapulas--lol!
H) Bruce's balloon. We got balloons from Lachlan's voice recital. Bruce has decided that he loves to haul them around the house. I'm sorry, but it is totally awesome. Today I caught him taking a nap with one of them. The funniest part is that he is a bit afraid of the balloon itself so he carries it by the very end of the string.
I) 3 o'clock is killing me lately. I just want to crawl in bed and take a nap. Wish the kids did too.

No comments:
Post a Comment