Slowly. Very. Slowly. We are finishing the basement. This is the progress being made in one of the bedrooms. You can see that it is painted and the shelves are installed in the closet. I'm giving just a sneak peek at the accent wall. I can't wait for the big reveal because it looks so cool. I've stenciled before, but this has to be the most difficult stencil I've ever used. I love Royal Stencil Designs they are amazing--I can't even imagine how difficult this pattern would be to lay out if you had a really crappy product. I still have to touch up the sides--but it will have to wait until I've got some time to deal with it.
These sconces are actually galvanized steel barn lights that I spray painted white and then treated the inside with a bright color. I love how they look on the wall. Not bad for $15 light fixtures.



No comments:
Post a Comment