Friday, January 5, 2007

No Changes...Again...uggh

19 Days....(why can't it be less?) I've already been to the doctor this morning. All I can say is that Jack is loving it in there and that he really doesn't have any plans to make an appearance soon. Dr. M thinks that he probably weighs about 6.5 pounds and that it might take me until the 31st of the month. UUGGH!! I keep waiting for her to say that there is something different, but no, the same as last week. Why in the world is he waiting around? I know that it is cramped in there because I'm living on the outside of that skin!! Jeff thinks he must be a "burrower"-likes to hunker down and stay warm, wrapped up in a ball. hum. maybe. I'm giving him one more week of the good life to make some better choices and then I'm cutting off all sugary snacks and I'm going to make it less pleasant (unfortunately that means for both of us).

No comments: