I know we've been real stinkers about keeping this blog updated. If anyone is still stopping by the blog to see the latest news, let us know by leaving a comment. Both Lachlan and Jack are doing really well. Rose and Jeff are also feeling much better with a couple of months of parenthood under their belts. We'll try to start doing a better job with the blog so you can see how quickly these kids are growing.
1 comment:
I was going to send you an email to see how Lachlan is doing. Is she gaining weight? Ying is up to 15 ½ pounds (and will be 21 months old on Friday!). I have some pictures taken at the SWI, and I think Lachlan may be in some of them. I’ll have to find the disk so I can email you one to see if it is her (if so, I’ll send the rest, too).
Donna
Post a Comment