Monday, May 21, 2007

Blessing Day

We had a really special day a couple of weeks ago. We blessed both Jack and Lachlan and we had Lachlan sealed to us in the Temple. Here are some pictures from that day:







4 comments:

Diana said...

Neat stuff, guys! Your kids are darling and you look like such a happy family! I love Lauchlan's dress, as well. We're very much looking forward to our own special day. :-) Thanks for sharing! As you well know, things can get a little stressful in preparing for adoption. Seeing these pictures of your beautiful kids all dressed in white are just the shot of hope and reminder of what this crazy ride is all about that we so deserately needed today! --Blaine and Diana

Donna said...

What a beautiful family! I had to laugh because Lachlan is making the same "Popeye" face that Ying makes! Wonder who taught it to whom?

Donna

Jeff and Rose said...

Thanks for checking in guys. I keep a close eye on your blogs as well and love the updates. Blaine and Diana, your time is coming quick. Our thoughts and prayers are with you so that everything will go smoothly in Ukraine. Donna, your kids look so happy. Thanks for sending those pics of Lachlan and Ying in the orphanage. I'm sure Ying and Lachlan were in on all kinds of mischief together in their little cruiser chairs. Still, I'm really glad they are now in loving homes.

Jeff

Jessica said...

I have been checking back to see if you guys had posted anything since your March 12th blog. So I am so glad to see that your life is crazy, wonderful, and full of two beautiful babies. Rose I need that duck pool! Where did you find it? Like I said before, I have been meaning to call, but I hardly even talk to my family these days. Life is so Chaotic, as the two of you well know first hand.
Take care, keep posting. Oh, actually, I may be up there June 9th with friends and we may be staying at Susan and Miner's house. So maybe I could see you guys for a minute.
Love, Jess