Friends and Family:
Lest you have forgotten, the babies shower for Erica will be held at my home on Friday from 11-2PM. I will wipe down the bathrooms with a Clorox wipe, vacuum the carpet and put the cats in the garage. Small children are welcome as I have no one to watch mine and they will be present...the more the merrier.
Food catered by Costa Vida (saw your blog Val and thought that I would mention that you can kill two birds with one stone at this gathering). There will also be chips and salsa and plenty of seating (especially if you like folding chairs and or the living room carpet).
Free Parking.
Sweatpants welcome.
5 comments:
Woo Hoo! Guess that takes care our our RSVP. I seriously have dreams about sweek pork salad. Even with the fab catering, I may have to get one for the road :)
Wish we could make it. Will wear our sweat pants from here in honor of Erica....have fun!!
I will be working unfortunately. Send Erica my love, Cousin Ashley
Aw, MAN! Rose, i don't know what happened to my camera, but the pics we took are lost. It was so much fun, and your house looks great! Not to mention those two rugrats are adorable!
Anyway, If anyone has pics to post, I am eager to reminisce already.
i'm sorry i missed it... i didn't ever get my invitation but karma told me about it. i forgot the date and was bummed when i had made other plans. sorry erica.
Post a Comment