As of late, ten things I have done or said...
* Ran out of toilet paper. Used a Kandoo to wipe butt.
* "You cannot pee on Cinderella. It will hurt her feelings."
*"You have to wait for mommy to wipe you. You can't just pull up your panties--look, now Cinderella has a little bit of poop on her." "Shoot."
* "If you eat something hot, just spit it out. Don't rub your tongue with your hand."
* "You don't have a tummy ache, you just need to fart or something."
* "It's not cat poop! It's just cat puke."
* Fell asleep in the middle of the hall while children played in the bedroom.
* Went to Costco to take a "break" and have some "fun" with Suz. Purchased chicken/apple sausages on a whim. Actually cooked them for dinner.
* Found TWO gray hairs. Took anti-anxiety medication had hair colored immediately.
* "Do not take these toys out of the garbage. Mommy wants the garbage man to have some to play with, so just leave them in there."
11 comments:
Yes, Rose...I do believe you have arrived in abyss of mommyhood! Isn't it great? Been there, done that on pretty much all of them! Tee hee hee.
Rose - you need to put up a warning before you do a post as funny as this one. Now I'm cleaning up my lunch that spewed everywhere from laughing so hard!
I cannot wait to use the garbage man idea. Pure genius.
I used to tell Tyler the same thing about the pull-ups! I'd say "Now Tyler, remember Don't pee on Buzz or he'll have to use his laser on you!" It worked really great for a couple of weeks.
hmmmmm chicken apple sausage ....yum. now, I think I will have to have a Costco adventure this afternoon!
Rose, that was hilarious. I love the garbage man and toys. It's sad when Costco or Target becomes a "break". L looks darling. You should check out Target for boys clothes. They just got in a few things that I thought were really cute.
To my babysitter: "If there's poo on the ground, I'm real sorry, but Kiki has been taking her diaper off lately."
To the valet at Asian Star: "Mine is the high mileage 4-runner with bad brakes, two car seats, and a sticky steering wheel."
My (and your!) humiliation knows no end either in variety or quantity...
Oh Rose! I wish I had your sense of humor. And by the way - you are totally in trouble! I am now officially addicted to the Stephenie Meyers series - just started the 4th one! (Started the first book in the series August 10) - I've been trying to drag it out, and am surprised I've lasted a month! As much as I want to be a vampire, though, i'm in love with JACOB, the werewolf!
I love Lolo's pics! They really did turn out cute!
That is EXACTLY what I say to Maren about Cinderella. Isn't potty training fun!
Hey, The chicken\apple sausages are delicious!
Post a Comment