Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Supernumary Tooth

Or, as we like to refer to it...Jack's lucky tooth.
Yup, for you dental know-it-alls--Jack has an extra baby tooth. Frankly, I never imagined that me + Jeff= shark teeth.

Don't worry. I'll get a picture. In a couple of weeks it should have moved his two front teeth clear to the left so that he just has one giant tooth right smack dab in the middle. I can kiss that cover of Parents magazine goodbye.

Oh, the curse of the English heritage.

8 comments:

jenny said...

oh, all my years working in a dental office and i never saw one.....sort of can't wait for the picture. and he could very well still be on the cover of parents magazine.

heather and fam said...

Ok, so tell me this, McKenna is MISSING 3 adult teeth. What does that say about heather + brett=? I wanna see Jacks tooth at any rate :)

Becca Hatch said...

When Kate's top teeth came in, she got three at once. The middle one appeared to be centered, which horrified me. Thankfully, when tooth number 4 came in, I realized the centered tooth was just an optical illusion.

Parents can airbrush. I'm sure they do it all the time.

Kimberly said...

Ezri has a "super tooth" it's just like Zain's "super toe" but in her mouth. It's like, two teeth fuzed together.

Teresa said...

I can't wait to see the picture. I have never heard of that before. Lexi is sporting some pretty crazy fangs right now. Thank goodness for braces.

Live More Now said...

I can soooo relate, what with the Welsh "Pearce" in me. Except we got cat teeth - like fangs. And only a few of us cousins got 'em. Sharks/cats, whatever. I dig the weird teeth. I think it means we might be superheros. At least that's one theory.

Sara Jane said...

I'm sure it can't be that bad--you'll have to post a pic. Crismon is always saying he prays our children don't get my teeth.

Suzanne-Michele said...

I get it! I was a fang-toothed child and used it (cruelly, but to an advantage) to frighten younger siblings and cousins by convincing them I was a pubescent vampire.