Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tomorrow, from Annie.

I took this video while we were driving home from the Pumpkin Walk (yeah, back in October). I've been meaning to post it for some time. It's L's favorite song. There isn't much to see. She can actually sing it much better now, but this was really the first time she started to get all of the words. I'm dedicating it to you, HJP--the sun will come out tomorrow. We love you. xoxoxox

5 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

So happy to see your recent posts. A few points:
-How in the hell did YOU raise a kid with a cheese aversion? I just don't see how it's possible.
-30 Rock is inevitably the brightest spot of my whole week. I about wet my pants when Jack was in confession.
-I'll be sending you a "Name Your Pet" book of some kind. There's a real opportunity there.
Love you long time.

Melanie said...

YEAH!! Love all your posts!!! I was missing hearing from you. Loved all the videos...doesn't things like that make all the hard-times worth it.

Jenni said...

So, so, so, so, cute. Annie was #1 around here for a couple of years. However, Addie recently declared the Mama Mia soundtrack has moved Annie to #2. I miss it since it is a little disturbing to here my little girl singing, "Your so hot, teasing me...".

Live More Now said...

That is the BEST EVER. That little voice, just ONE line behind, but going strong and trying to keep up nonetheless. I laughed out loud and totally and completely distracted Luke from his video game where he was in the middle of killing a giant spider.

Thanks for the love, Rosa. You are the best. I AM doing better. Continuing up that curve of never ending learning (on the relationship front). :) I will post about it soon - it will be called "Humble Pie Tastes Like Chicken." Or something close. ;) xoxo me.

jenny said...

i love her singing that. ever since you told me about her singing that song, i always get a visual of her singing it in the shopping cart at target. kills me.