I'm throwing out all the old photographs and converting the negatives to digital files.
I couldn't help but post some of these. Here's the game--I'll send a prize to the winner. You've got to identify the people in the picture, there are extra credit points for identifying the location, and/or situation. You lose points if you laugh so hard you pee your pants.
This picture is actually why I would have already lost the game...and what inspired me to post these online. Despite the abundance of neon in this photo--it isn't even in the '80s. Extra points if you can identify the year. Still laughing as I type this.... (Teresa, I'll send you the large copy. It's even better when its blown up to full screen size.)
I don't really know what I love most about this photo...oh, where to start?! Okay, how about the shoes....
"More to do."
I've always wondered how we would have exited that place in case of a fire. No stairwell. Bad elevator.
Smokin' a butt.











12 comments:
I have never seen these pictures! OK... Brooke by the red truck, Sinclair gas station on the highway in Cache Valley. I SO remember those shoes! I think you have something out for me posting such a scandalous picture. I also can't believe I posed for it (especially in front of Wayne). Bar (Oh, dear Bar) and Becky in Becky's bed in her apartment. Me attacking you after you were so cruel and hung all of my unmentionables on a line across the balcony of our apartment. Brooke posing somewhere majestic. It doesn't look like her to me but I think it must be. I think that is my old reddish windbreaker tied around her waste. You'll never stop surprising me Rose.
Rose, I am laughing so hard I am peeing my pants. At first I was confused that it was Teresa, but it is me because I remember those gloves. The facial expression would be the same if it were taken today. We were up at Amy's cabin snowmobiling and I think it was either 1991 or 1992. I always thought my clothes were pretty hot--who didn't back in that time? Scary. Thanks for the really long hard laugh.
I only recognize Maeve, Suzie and myself . . .
Although I do remember the grilled cheese being exceptional that day
;) )SOooooooo relieved it wast pictures of us laying out on a hot day in those lawn chairs!!
Dan James.
And you are dead meat, Rose. DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, Sara, when I found that picture of you. Holy crap. I laughed so hard that I hyperventilated!! I know that I have one of Teresa all sprawled out on the ground in front of the cabin, but time must have been on her side because I couldn't recover it in anything but negative form. Can you believe that I have pictures from that long ago??
Brooke. Oh, babe. You know that I could have done an expose'. I only knew that dude's name as "Danimal"--and I don't even know if he knew that I called him that! I've also found some old notes and letters that would shock the rest of humanity so I might have to save those for some "insider emails".
Oh, and Brooke, Do you remember posing by that truck? It was a road trip. Maybe you can tell Jenni where it really was? We had no air conditioning in the "Love Rider." BTW, every single picture from that whole trip...we look like whores. Seriously, sweaty whores. Hilarious. But ugly. Very ugly. (I have a bandana on in a lot of pics and it is humiliating)
Oh there goes my shot at being a clean and good role model for teens. Thanks for letting my naked (I'm not but looks like it) shot surface.
Yep- I AM peeing my pants. I even remember it was "Barr" with 2 R's. Ironic that you posted these, since I just found one of your high school "School Pictures." Silly me- I was just going to drop it in the mail. Guess I know what to do with it.
Thanks for the laugh.
And I could name many, if not most in the pics.
heaven help! do i have foils in my hair or something?! those pictures cracked me up. i can't believe you had one of maeve and brad! that's awesome.
oh, and the orange couch. loved that thing. it was so long you could lay out straight, great for napping. our house was so ghetto fab. i remember thinking that the orange couch and the sheets over the love seat were a serious improvement. where was ikea when we needed it?!
Oh my gosh, these are hilarious. I think I need to go look at a picture again before commenting further.
LOL! Great picture of Sara. I actually had to click on it for the enlarged version just to make sure it was her. Also very relieved that you can't salvage the one of me. Too funny!
Post a Comment