Monday, July 6, 2009

Coral Countertops?

911 Emergency.
Yes, we need help. I have a toddler who has dipped himself in coral nail polish, while wearing his pajamas on my kitchen countertop.

Just for your information...you cannot remove nail polish from every surface unless you are willing to use a blow torch.




The Remains of the Day...


(Big Yawn) It's hard work making this much of a mess. I don't even want to think about the toxicity levels of acetone--cause it took a half a bottle just to get him cleaned up!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

How horrible!!!! So, so sorry.

Becca Hatch said...

two words: denatured alcohol. The surfaces that it can't clean, it will dissolve. Watch out.

Live More Now said...

What can a guy do when he loves nail polish soooo much?!! (And doesn't yet have the coordination to do things properly...)

Good thing we have moms around!

Brooke said...

I love Lachlan's little face in one of these. She is looking sideways at Jack like, "You are so busted, buster."