
The kids. Still dry before the rain starts on "Reunion Day."

The boy. This pretty much sums up how he looked for the last two hours of the party. Good thing that it was (according to him) HIS PARTY.

A wet, but patriotic American.

This is why I live here. We suffered through an entire month of rain...5 inches. This, however, is a splendid reward.

Amber waves of grain.
4 comments:
Loving L's little sprouts of pigtails! Jack is looking quite the little man lately!
Thanks for rubbing it in that I don't get to live there. Cute pictures.
Love those photos!!
P.S. Try 5 inches in one day!!! (this would be the cause for my flooded basement last year ... all the while the rain was coming down all I'm thinking is "it can't be fun to drive in those rivers" - did I have one itsy bitsy thought about the basement? Oh no! Not until I got home and turned my dryvac into a wetvac.)
Oooohhhhhh, that picture of you holding Jack is scrumptious!
Post a Comment