WHAT is your deal?? Seriously, I have been visiting your workplace every two weeks for over a year.
I really don't think that I am overstating the fact that you have a serious attitude problem. If you worked for me--I would fire you. I could probably deal with the fake smile, or the negative body language, or the sour tone of your voice BUT the combination of all three has not only contributed to my anxiety of having to return to this place BUT the decision that I will actually GO somewhere else to have this service completed.
I am thanking you (from the other business' perspective) in advance.
Sincerely,
A former customer who also thinks that your gray acid-washed skinny jeans were a bad choice with green boat shoes.
4 comments:
Good for you!
Also, I believe that gray acid washed skinny jeans don't go with ANYTHING.
2 more months Rose... and I will be back!
Rose - this post is why I absolutely love to read your blog! You crack me up! Thanks for brightening my snowy day today!
Post a Comment