Holy Smokes.I mean, gasp, HOLY. SMOKES!
This is amazing. I am so jealous of this chicken coop. If you really want to know what I dream about...it is this...I just want all of you to know that you can chip in and get me this for my birthday. Can you imagine how perfect it would be full of Buff Orpingtons, Red Star, and Barred Rock hens?
Oh, baby.

You can see more pictures on Heather's blog (okay, Jeff, just in case you are reading this and you don't know what to give your wife for your TENTH anniversary).P.S. It would be just fine if it were painted red with white trim. (Just sayin' case you needed to write it down.)
3 comments:
I love that coop!
WOW. That is seriously stylish. I would sleep in that chicken coop; it is nicer than my house.
I really do dream about chicken coops as well. They are SO pricy! I have to wait for my dog to die to buy any bunnies and chicks though.
Post a Comment