and a little laughter, because right after this picture she held up this sticker and said, "hey, mom, look at my little white beaver." Yeah, it's sick, but it's pretty funny.
P.S. I hadn't read your next post. Like Kimberly said - crying and then laughing. Your blog is like those movies that make my throat hurt (from the crying and then laughing).
Oh my goodness Rose-seriously crying and then laughing with these posts. 2008 and 2009 were difficult years for us -physical health issues. There were times when I thought, "How in the world can I handle this?!" Although our situations are different, I know the stress of having a child that can't hear because of fluid/ear problems (or speak because of it). That was our KJL 1 year ago, and now from sun up to sun down that same child is gabbing away as clear as can be, making total sense and I have to make up "let's see who can be the most quiet" games so my brain can rest from all of his chattering. Also, after 3 years of ear problems/surgeries, his ears are fine. Miracles happen. You are much stronger and smarter than I am. You can tackle this challenge. Hang in there. Everything will be okay.
5 comments:
You are killing me!
First, you make me cry . . .
but you always leave me laughing!
Aaaah, Rose, I love that I can always count on your little blog for a good chuckle. :)
Miss you!!
xoxox
P.S. I hadn't read your next post. Like Kimberly said - crying and then laughing. Your blog is like those movies that make my throat hurt (from the crying and then laughing).
Oh my goodness Rose-seriously crying and then laughing with these posts. 2008 and 2009 were difficult years for us -physical health issues. There were times when I thought, "How in the world can I handle this?!" Although our situations are different, I know the stress of having a child that can't hear because of fluid/ear problems (or speak because of it). That was our KJL 1 year ago, and now from sun up to sun down that same child is gabbing away as clear as can be, making total sense and I have to make up "let's see who can be the most quiet" games so my brain can rest from all of his chattering. Also, after 3 years of ear problems/surgeries, his ears are fine. Miracles happen. You are much stronger and smarter than I am. You can tackle this challenge. Hang in there. Everything will be okay.
Post a Comment