Me: Yeah, who are you marrying?
Jack: Lola, my daughter, cause she's available.
Me: Okay. Let's make sure and get that mask on too, for legal reasons.
[note: these pictures are so dark because I wanted to take some secret pictures of the wedding. I tried to pretend that I was photographing something else. As much as this whole thing is totally weird it is also so hilarious!]
Their wedding dance. Lachlan was telling him how to do it the "right way"--don't you love the streamers Jack has put on his arms for the special event?!
Wedding ring: Courtesy of the Pork Producers. I almost peed my pants when I saw this!
I had them pose for one official picture. I LOVE Jack's "hat" he wouldn't let me take the picture until it was firmly placed on top of his head.

Jack convinced Lachlan that they needed to kiss because all of the princesses do it. She told him "just one cause I don't really want to." I had to walk away to keep from laughing out loud.
Their wedding dance. Lachlan was telling him how to do it the "right way"--don't you love the streamers Jack has put on his arms for the special event?!
Wedding ring: Courtesy of the Pork Producers. I almost peed my pants when I saw this!
I had them pose for one official picture. I LOVE Jack's "hat" he wouldn't let me take the picture until it was firmly placed on top of his head.
1 comment:
My favorite part is putting the mask on for legal reasons.
Post a Comment