Wednesday, March 30, 2011

End of the Season

Waiting for Jeff to get back with the lunch and watching the "Skim Pond" competition. It wasn't very exciting this year.
It's always more fun to try to get Jack to look at the camera. He isn't known for multitasking.
Lachlan's turns are getting so tight. She can cut through the trees with me if it is tracked out.
I always have a bittersweet feeling about the last ski day of the season. It is hard to see it go, but I am so weary of the cold weather. I have to say that it felt so wonderful to have a regular ski day this year. I loved seeing the progress that we are all making together--at least in terms of how we can keep up with Jeff.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I absolutely, absolutely love these photos of you guys. What lucky little kids to ski so young. Such a fun family activity for you guys. For us it's more like a small circus. Maybe someday it will be fun.

You look amazing, Rose, and what cute kids.