
For those of you who have been wondering if Elvis really died...well, in our house he didn't. Lachlan has these jammies that are literally (at least in my mind) hideous. The collar will not stay down and they are just an overall bad fit. And let's not even get started on the color scheme. The disagreement about the jammies started months ago--Jeff enjoys having her wear them because she can't take them off and they allow her to move around before her bedtime. I may have mentioned (every single time) that I really would like hime to "discard" the pjs and choose something different. The rub for me is that it is impossible to get both children ready for bed at the same time so I must rely on Jeff to bathe Lachlan and prep her for bedtime. He does a great job--EXCEPT for ELVIS!
The pjs have officially been tagged "Elvis" because he has started to leave the top two buttons undone just to make a point. So tonight I finally just conceded that Elvis is back and he is here for the long haul. It will be months before she outgrows them and it is pretty darn funny when I sing "Hound Dog" and she wags her head back and forth and moves her butt up and down.
In other news, we sold our Toyota truck on KSL.com in literally 6 hours. The guy called at 10:30AM and said that he would be by this afternoon to take a look at it--he didn't even drive it around the block, just kicked the tires and picked up the keys for the roof rack. Okay. That was easy. The best part was that it only took Jeff about 10 minutes to upload the information and pictures he took this morning before work. I will NEVER sell another car any other way.
No comments:
Post a Comment