Sunday, May 25, 2008

Four Word Sentence

"I have stained teeth"
Hey, think what you want, but Lachlan said her first four word sentence this weekend. We couldn't be prouder. Granted, it could have been more positive...this whole thing is Jeff's fault. Lachlan overheard him ask me why her caps were stained. I replied that they weren't stained it was just some tarter that makes them slightly discolored in places (she has a dentist appointment coming up). She immediately looked at her father and said with perfect clarity (while holding up her lip so that he could get a good look at her teeth) "Teeth, stained!" When she woke up the next morning she said, "Where daddy go? Teeth stained!" If you ask her about her teeth she will tell you with intense pride that they are "Stained!"

1 comment:

Jeff and Rose said...

I fear this is not a phase - last night while tucking her in bed, she took her blanky out of her mouth and while pointing at her mouth said with a big smile, "teeth, nice, stains." Yes little one, nice stains indeed.