Monday, May 26, 2008

Lachlan's First Bike Ride



12 comments:

Diana said...

It's all over now, guys...she's got wheels! Too cute, too cute! Gotta love the teensy bike!

You can find our new blog at http://goldtorefine.blogspot.com Please change it in your blogroll as well.

Kimberly said...

She's so fast! And she steers it right down the sidewalk! I am amazed!

Live More Now said...

I love this! She is so darling. Makes me want to go ride a bike and tell my work see ya!

Brooke said...

Woo-Hoo, Lachlan! Sweet wheels! Let the summer bike riding commence!

jenny said...

that video is great. rose, i love your blog. i just read the past few entries and nearly peed my pants. the chaos of children is so much better when narrated by rose. seriously.

Becca Hatch said...

She looks great on it. She's got the posture of a man riding a big ol' Harley.

Jessica said...

Darling. I can't wait until Maren can cruise around on hers. I have to show you this little asian doll my sister gave maren for her birthday. It is almost as cute as L.

Maeve said...

She is too cute! I love it. -Maeve

Arlie's Corner said...

You are so clever. Lauchlin is growing and looks to be doing so well. You are getting into the really fun stuff with the kids!

the mama monster said...

so funny! she is sure getting big.

Becca Hatch said...

Rose! I saw THE movie last night. I laughed, I cried, I must buy all new clothes. "Are you hanging from the shower rod?" may be my new favorite line. I loved every minute.

Live More Now said...

Rosa, I'm so curious what movie your friend is referencing. I need a good movie here soon! I love all your gardening pictures - inspiring! If the rain would stop, I'd get outside... this is why I MUST move. Love you! Hope all is well,
xoxo heather