Monday, August 18, 2008

Here Comes the Bride...

There are a few things that keep me from losing all perspective. For the past year, one of the biggest has been my single girlfriends. It may be because I certainly envy the freedom that they still possess...but mostly it is because they are so fun, such wonderful amazing women! Well, as they say, another one bites the dust.

Carrie and I hosted a bridal shower for Jen on Friday night. Nothing too fancy, just dinner and a party at the Marriott...I just want you to know that I made the pink (and white for the bride) boas. Yeah, that's how much I love this girl. We looked so hot and everyone in that restaurant totally wanted to be a part of our party. I am so lucky to have such loyal, warm and loving women in my life. I love you Jen, Carrie, Stacie, Loralee, Melanie, Suz, Trish, (Barb in spirit), Ashley, Kim, and Laura. Thank you for a great night!

A group photo in the Marriott lobby...

Carrie leading a group discussion during the book review portion of the night. She felt that #180 may be slightly uncomfortable. From the look on her face, however, you can tell that #87 ("The Hoover") was just completely unrealistic....ha.ha.ha. I love you Carrie! I edited these so that you wouldn't be "judged" unfairly. ha.ha.ha.

Maybe Jen can wear this maid outfit while she is trying out her new housekeeping skills??

This was my favorite picture of this night.

Jen, I am so happy for you. I'm glad that you finally found the right person. Oh, and you'll have to post the other pictures on your own blog so that I won't be "judged".ha.ha.ha. XOXOXOXO

2 comments:

This is me! said...

What a great night that was had by all! I can't believe the pictures of that blonde girl with the book. Since she is single...she probabaly didn't know what she was holding up! Wink...wink...! Love you girls!

This is me! said...

What a great night that was had by all! I can't believe the pictures of that blonde girl with the book. Since she is single...she probabaly didn't know what she was holding up! Wink...wink...! Love you girls!