Our conversation at bedtime consisted of the following:
Mom: Do you want to say your prayers?
Jack: Yes.
Mom: Okay, go ahead.
Jack: (proceeds to pray for every character in Kung Fu Panda, his latest obsession).
Mom: Say, thank you for your family.
Jack: Thanks for mom, dad and Mantis.
Mom: Thanks for Lola.
Jack: Thanks Lolo.
Mom: Thank you for Jesus.
Jack: No! No Jesus, I mad at him.
Mom: Why are you mad at Jesus?
Jack: I, I, I just need a break from him.
Mom: (Is it bad that I was trying not to laugh?) Okay, well, I suppose we've all felt that way before...
Jack: Yeah, Amen.
Mom: Amen.
7 comments:
Very funny! We had a similar experience. During the sacrament I was explaining to Clayton why we have the bread and water. I asked him if he remembered that movie we watched where those men hurt Jesus. He blurts out for all to hear "Yeah, I hurt Jesus! I punch him!" Not the spiritual teaching moment I was hoping for. (We love keeping up to speed with you guys!)
oh i love that little boy. that is so funny, how could you not laugh.
I think Jesus feels that way about me sometimes.
Humm.....that kid is definetly NOT related to you?!? LOL!
Too cute! I think we've all had those experiences. I was looking at a picture of Jesus online and Sam comes up and says, "Oh, that's Jesus, I don't like him."
Your kids seriously kill me. At least he's got a mind of his own! Would I expect anything less from Rose's kid? Nope.
Post a Comment