Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wasp Nest?

You'll notice below that I spent some time during the university furlough playing with the children. Whilst the fun, I found this...
You're probably thinking something similar to my, "what the...??" It was a wad of Kleenex, stuck to the wall, approximately 38 inches from the ground. Here's a closer look. I got this close too, because I couldn't believe was I was seeing.

Yes, it's true. I have a daughter who built her own version of a paper wasp nest. She blew her nose and then stuck the tissue to her brother's wall. So beyond gross.

6 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

Rose- I agree that Jack is beautiful. Way to go with the photo shop. As for the kleenex- at least she uses one. Kiki just drags her nost across my leg or shoulder.

Melanie said...

It could have been poop?!?!

Unknown said...

This goes back to the period entry. In sixth grade my two best friends and I were sure we were going to start at the moment least expected. So...we put together "EPK's" (Emergency Preparedness Kits) which included but not limited to: underwear, a quarter, a pad, deodorant...

I was sixteen when doomsday occurred and as luck would have it, I think I got rid of my EPK in 7th grade.

I loved this post! Your cousin, Ashley

Amanda said...

That is so awesome.

Brooke said...

Oh man. This is classic. I think she's going to be an installation artist.

jenny said...

that's amazing.