
Dear Jack,
I'm so happy that you finally ate enough Golden Grahams cereal that you were able to collect all four of the 'Ice Age' characters. It is so fun to hear you play with them in your room. I can't figure out why you call Sid, "Ice Stage". Is it because you don't really know his name? Or is it because you just are kind-of a weird kid? I also don't really know what the character's name is with the patch on his eye. It sounds like you are saying either Burke or Burt, but when I ask you you always correct me by saying something that sounds like Burke or Burt...and then, I still don't know. What I do know is that Burke/Burt is a central part of most of your animated adventures with Ice Stage.
P.S. I keep telling you that I don't know what the Squirrel's name is, not to confound you, but because I don't think the squirrel has a name. This was a major design flaw by the movie producers. Please take your concerns up with them.
Love you,
Mom
2 comments:
Just for the record. Patch's name is Buck, and the squirrel is Scrat. Now I want to go get some golden grahams so that my kids can have the whole collection too!
so sweet. i love when their imaginations start going. watching your kids self play is the best.
Post a Comment