Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Note to Self

Dear Self,
WHY did you wait so long to watch episodes of Glee? You knew that a solid recommendation from D. Francis should have been enough--you know better. Shame.

Dear Glee,
Oh, how I love to watch you. For some reason, I didn't think that we would get along and now I see that we are meant for each other.

Dear Other People,
If you watch Glee and don't find yourself aching to sing along with the deaf choir when they perform "Imagine"--well, you have a heart of stone.

Love,
me.
p.s. don't judge me.

6 comments:

Amy Bateman said...

James laughed and called me a girl, but I will not be bullied out of my love for Glee.

Becca Hatch said...

Judge you? I am a superfan. I love the music, the Cheerios, the fact that they don't bother to be politically correct...I could go on for days. The season finale almost made me cry.

Kylie said...

I've watched every episode at least twice. I love it! And I love to hear that other people love it so it won't be taken away from me.

Barbara Knaub said...

I love glee too! We have the cd's and listen to them all day long at work. My coworker almost bursts into song and we wish we could dance around the office to it. :) I can't wait for the spring season to start!!

Brooke said...

I cried at some point in almost every episode. You were right to wait to watch them, because you can now watch every episode back to back with limited commercial interruption. Repeatedly, if necessary.

Unknown said...

ha ha. I have never seen the show, but i did see a video (prob on you tube) of the football team doing a dance, i think to beyonce. i thought it was sweet! my guilty pleasure.... gossip girl. :) (and i'm sure jason secretly loves it too. ha ha!) Hope all is well with you guys!