Here's the link:
Monday, January 11, 2010
Endorsement
I completely forgot to mention this program on BYU-TV. I saw a promo (watch it on the link below) for it while doing some research for work and I just happened to remember to set the DVR. I watched the first segment last night and it is wonderfully captivating! It takes a look at several people and their individual searches for their family heritage. They each have a different reason for their investigation. It isn't based upon "Mormon Genealogy" so to speak, it is just about the personal quest to learn about our past. I am very hopeful that they will soon have it available to watch online.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'll have to get that book. it sounds like a good read, i could use one about now. i am officially in a january funk.
and thanks for making me pee my pants with the weekend update. the bit about the kids getting shots and laughlan picking out a hot dog sucker just about killed me. love you rose. thanks for always making me laugh!
Post a Comment