
2010: The Year of the Tiger
We celebrated the Chinese New Year in a wonderful fashion. Jeff cooked a fabulous meal. The kids had a great time growling and chasing each other around with their tiger masks.
This Lo Mein was fantastic. I am not a fan of noodles, but this was very good. Yeah, for a wonderful dad (and for America's Test Kitchen)! This recipe has a little bit of heat and I really liked it so much more than the stuff you get served in most restaurants.
Jeff's specialty is dumplings and potstickers. The kids call them "big noodles." I'm hoping that he is making them for dinner again tonight (hint. hint.)
Jack sampling the vegetarian dumpling.
Hey, I've said it before, Chinese kids love noodles!
1 comment:
That food looks oh so yummy. If you're giving out the recipe, I would love to have it.
Post a Comment