Pinterest has turned me into something of a crafting nightmare. I convinced my sisters that for Christmas we should do homemade gifts this year--so shortly after Thanksgiving I put up the "craft table"--which really means that I took over the kitchen table and we didn't eat a meal on it until Christmas morning. The picture of the tree with the toy crane "ordaments" as Jack calls them is to help me remember that I didn't get many other things done while the craft table was/is up ["is" because I've never really put it away]
But here's the thing...I love it. Since then, I've made 6 or 10 (can't even remember) bags, some Kindle cases--I even cranked out several monogram projects in vinyl and fabric on the Silhouette. I've downloaded so many patterns that I'll be in retirement before I get to all of them. I just can't stop--it's a disease!
How bad is it? Well, when you start to read stuff like this and think--wow, these crazies might be my people...well, there you go.
The good news for you is that there is probably a hand-made something-something in your future. This weekend I'm totally making pin cushions made out of an egg cup and some scrap fabrics and then I'm going to finish reupholstering Go-Go's old Wingback chair.
no. seriously.





2 comments:
Ohhhhhh, Rosa. I love your crafting takeover of your house. I love that you had everyone laughing their heads off at dinner last night, just like old times.
I feel super lucky to be the recipient of some of these fine crafting ventures. Thank you for sharing your awesomeness. xxoo
Love it!!
Post a Comment