Rise and shine .. It's Groundhog Day!
Luckily, I didn't hear those words this morning. The terrible day we had yesterday is over. I arrived at the airport extra early this morning and I am currently waiting in the boarding area with a couple hours to spare. So far things have been very smooth and I hope that continues through the rest of the trip. I feel relaxed and ready to go. Lachlan will be waiting and anxious to meet me so let's get this show on the road!
Luckily, I didn't hear those words this morning. The terrible day we had yesterday is over. I arrived at the airport extra early this morning and I am currently waiting in the boarding area with a couple hours to spare. So far things have been very smooth and I hope that continues through the rest of the trip. I feel relaxed and ready to go. Lachlan will be waiting and anxious to meet me so let's get this show on the road!
No comments:
Post a Comment