Tuesday, February 27, 2007

We are home

For those of you wondering - Yes, we did make it home from China. Lachlan traveled well and the trip was long but uneventful. People tell us we have been home for a while and wonder why the blog hasn't been updated. All I can say is that things have been a little hectic. Someone asked me last Saturday what day we got home and I honestly couldn't remember. It seemed like only a couple of days ago but I knew that didn't seem quite right for some reason and I had to really think about it before I realized it was more like a week and a half ago. Although we do plan to continue updating the blog with information, our sanity has taken a higher priority for the moment as we try to make the adjustment of meeting everyone's needs. Sorry to keep you waiting. We do have some fun pictures of Lachlan's big reveal at the airport and of the past week and a half and we promise not to make you wait much longer. Hang in there. We'll be back with you in no time.

No comments: