
Yeah, this is Jack having his first taste of snow. This is near the top of Swan Flats. There was only about 6 inches of snow, but it was exciting to get a feel for the upcoming season.

A family shot...but not quite Christmas card material. :)

Some comfort from dad.

My new favorite picture. She does have pants on...but I'm surprised how well the camouflage really works! She was so proud of carrying that stick. When she walked by herself she looked a lot like Yoda. She even has the little wobble/hobble walk down perfectly.

Overlooking Beaver Mountain Ski Resort.

This remarkable contrast was breathtaking!

A dirt road in Card Canyon. I've only ever been cross-country skiing in this canyon. I had never seen it in the fall. I took some family pictures of the Miners...they are so neat, but I promised Susie that I wouldn't reveal them on the blog. Sorry.
4 comments:
Hello - breathtaking, awesome fabulous pictures. Of the scenery, of course.
And what beautiful, charming, perfect pics of your family!!! I am not kidding. Here I go, all mushy, but what an adorable family picture. I am so glad you have children. They really are the icing on the cake of life.
I am still waiting for Lachlan to have more hair than Jack, though.
Love all the new photos! The landscapes are gorgeous. It is amazing how quick the kids grow up, isn't it?
I love it! My fave pic is the yellow line of trees.
These are the most gorgeous photos ever! All of them!!!!!
Post a Comment