Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Hallow's Eve

Jack, the Red Hot Chili Pepper



Lachlan, a "bock, bock" (also known as a chicken).



5 comments:

Erica said...

I love the costumes! I hope that Jack is feeling better now that his tooth has come in. I can't wait to see them over Thanksgiving. On another note, I finished New Moon last night. I was bummed that I didn't have Eclipse to start reading... I will probably end up reading Twilight again before I finish the third book... I am worried now what I will do once I have finished Eclipse?

Blaine said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures! We were up there in your little town last weekend but with the family canning, leaf raking, and corn maze and dinner, we never made it by to say hello. We'll be up there again for Thanksgiving, we'll have to get together some time.

Susie Miner said...

So all I have to say is if you were making caramel apples and passing them out to people "in the neighborhood" then where are mine?

Susie Miner said...

That last comment was your sister susan, not Aunt susan...just so you know.

Kristee and Jared said...

The kids are adorable! I love seeing what you guys are up to. Oh, and the apples look amazing. You might have to share your recipes. They look like an incredibly delicious sugar fix!