Tuesday, January 22, 2008

New Year, New Look!

I have been coveting others' more flashy websites for some time and I finally decided that it was time for an update. Good thing I got the stomach flu from Jack...I was able to get it finished! Thanks to Jeff for watching the kids today. Thanks to my body for keeping all the food where it belongs...

I'm not sure how long this look will last. It is a bit on the pink side. I'm not a huge fan of pink, but I couldn't really find anything "not neon" in greens and earth tones. I'll keep looking. It should be easier now that I know what I'm up against.

P.S. It looks much better in Internet Explorer. I'm not sure what is going on with the html code in Mozilla. I'm probably not going to fix it because I don't really care for that browser anyway. just fyi.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

The new look is fun! I found my background on american greetings under their "wallpaper" section. There might be some earth mama type stuff there.