I love Jackson Hole. Last week I was able to attend a Western Regional Conference for Agriculture. The girls in our office drove up last Monday and stayed until Thursday afternoon. The kids were shipped off to my parents house (thanks mom and dad). Jeff had the house to himself. It was an interesting week.
Jeff got the doors hung in the basement. Jack got a cold. Lachlan rode a horse and oddly enough, learned to say the word, giraffe. My parents seemed overly relieved to leave the children with us on Thursday. It was made pretty clear that there won't be any extended offers for childcare in our future. A quote, "Your dad says that from now on two days is the limit."I, however, had a great week. There were so many of my former colleagues at the conference--it was good to see them and have fun visit. The conference was also good. It's always good to have a refresher course to keep you on your toes.

No comments:
Post a Comment