Monday, April 21, 2008

We Went to the Ocean...

...and Jack fell in. Sorry for the long delay in post updating, we went to Cannon Beach, Oregon for a family vacation. We've only been home a few days and the kids have been basically sleeping since we returned. I've got so many fun pictures, but while I put it all together I thought that I would share my favorite conversation of the whole trip. It occured while we were driving though the center of town with my folks (jeff driving, dad riding shotgun).

Dad (Bill): Oohh, look at that store. The "Good Life" shop. Maybe we should have a look in there.
Jeff: I went in there.
Dad: Yeah, what was in there.
Jeff: Junk.
Dad: Really?
Jeff: Yup, junk. You know, like mirrors with sea shells glued to it.
Dad: Oh, yeah. Junk.

I laughed so hard in the back seat that I cried all of my mascara off.

No comments: