Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Goodbye Reality...

I spent the past three days pouring through two books that will give me something to think about for the rest of my life. I must, however, let you all know that I am changing literary direction for the next 10 days. Yes, folks, it has arrived. The time when I leave the real world for vampires and teen lust. I will be ignoring my children, leaving the house a mess, and walking around like a zombie (no sleeping)...as I tear through the Twilight Series (again, yes, again), in preparation for the book release of Breaking Dawn on August 2nd. On August 3rd, I probably won't be at church. Well, probably is a loose term. You can count me out until I have read the last word of Bella and Edward's struggle for true love.

It's sick. I know it. I don't even care.

Just as a preliminary prediction, Jacob is going to find true love somewhere else and it will have a very happy ending for him too. AND, here's hoping that the teen lust factor gets bumped up a notch (yeah, Carrie--that's what I mean). ha.ha.ha.

Don't worry family. I should return around the middle of next month--if I don't have to read the new book twice (although, here's to hoping that it is so good that I do!!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

When I purchased Eclipse there were iron-on transfers that stated "Team Edward" or "Team Jacob". You better believe I'm going to put one on a t-shirt and wear it to the movie.

Erica said...

Hmmm... perhaps being on bed rest will not be so bad for the next week or so!!

Jessica said...

I think I will purchase the book in your following post, and throw twilight away. I JUST can not get into the whole teen drama, mushy, gushy, of it all not matter how many times I try to finish reading it. But I look forward to your movie review.

Arlie's Corner said...

When I was shopping at Costco yesterday (Aug 2) the books were being picked up left and right. I brought the book home intent on reading it, but Ashley has usurped her power, and stole the book out from under me. No worries, though. She was reading until 3 this morning. I'll have it within a day or two!

Live More Now said...

Rosa, you are hilarious. I love reading your posts. I miss you a LOT. xoxo