I had a friend tell me about this blog.
http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/
It is a blog about blogging mormon moms. It might be the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. Perhaps there are more of you who already knew about it--perhaps you were just keeping it a secret so that you could take some of the ideas and implement them on your own blogs....or your life. In some ways, I suppose that I am glad that I don't take that whole "being righteous" thing to heart. ha.ha.ha.
Oh, and my birthday is next week. I would really like a T-Shirt that says, "I need a personal mini vaycay." seriously.
5 comments:
I am not sure how I happened upon your blog but I am sure glad that I did! It has been WAY too long since I have seen you or heard what you are doing. Yeah!!
My girlfriends told me about this site a few weeks ago, and I have been addicted ever since. I want the shirt that says, I am off diet coke 9%
Here is another one to waste your cleaning time on. dooce.com
okay Rose...love your blog...it seriously is a breath of fresh air to read it....you need to blog more often.
Happy Happy Birthday! Sorry I'm late but I hope it was happy. Wrapped up Breaking Dawn this weekend, and I agree with your assessment. Back to non-fiction. Hopefully I can reverse my brain atrophy.
Post a Comment