If you haven't seen Barnett's blog and you want to see what his new WIFE looks like...
It's not a joke. I haven't posted anything about the engagement because, well, it's Jason. I suppose now I can make mention of it. I know that there are many of you who thought this day would never happen--there are some of you who will be disappointed (men and women :)!) ha.ha.ha. I'm totally chuckling as I write that...(you know who you are).
At any rate, we had lunch with them the other day and he had a bonifide smile on his face. Here's a toast to a friend who lost track of the number of women he hooked up with 20 years ago...
Bec, it's a good thing you're current on the food storage because I think the end of the world is probably scheduled for this weekend.
4 comments:
Hey! I went to school with Taryl! This comment holds no significance to your post, but I thought I'd share anyway.
I can only hope that he starts adopting babies as fast as Brad and Angelina. Odds are some are his anyway.
Seriously though, I didn't think I'd ever see this day, and he deserves every happiness.
Wow......
WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment