I've mentioned Lachlan's "smokers grip" before. I caught her smoking this Cheeto two days ago. It was pretty funny the way she casually laid her hand on the table and then brought it to her mouth to take a long drag on the powdered cheese.This is one of her more fascinating quirks. Whenever I catch her fake smoking it literally stops me in my tracks and I just have to sit and quietly watch--where did she learn this??
7 comments:
I thought all Chinese people smoked.
Impressive....
Wow. Note to self: Make sure to teach about the word of wisdom RIGHT AWAY...
How funny!
Thanks for the laughs!
Maybe in another life she was a frat rat, Chi Omega with Susan and I.
Well if you are going to smoke something, cheetos would be my top choice as well. At least she has that going for her...
Post a Comment