
Jack's mood changes every five minutes. He's either a two-year-old or post-menopausal. Either way, it's a wild ride. When he starts bawling (
especially if he's in his room), he'll throw himself on the bed and start to ramble on about how mad he is, how everyone is mean to him, how he needs his daddy to come home from work...I would love to get it on video because it is really pretty funny. It is nearly impossible, however, because if he catches you looking at him he will yell, "You leave me alone!"

We call this, "Television Coma"--seriously, I don't even think that he breathes.

Cannot leave the house without a crocodile, dolphin or whale. Here he demonstrates that he has caught a crocodile. He is constantly telling me to "be careful or a crocodile will bite you."

Loves a good coat of toenail polish. Orange is his current favorite color. Wants to wear orange, eat orange, drink with an orange cup...yesterday, he told me that he needs an orange pillow.
4 comments:
He is so cute!!! Glad to know that I am not the only one with a moody two year old!
Maren missed the moody two's and is now a moody three year old. Those pictures are going to get a good laugh in 20 years.
Jack is the cutest kid ever. I love those pictures. Poor Lachlan. It's true when they say some people are more prone to mosquito bites than others. Poor thing must be a mosquito magnet.
Oh my gosh. This is too funny. LOVE the orange toe nails, can TOTALLY relate to the mood swings :) and believe in keeping a good crocodile nearby.
I need one to ward off all the crows.
Miss you, Rosa!!!
Post a Comment