Tuesday, June 16, 2009

When Insects Attack



Jeff is in charge of the church garden. He took the kids with him one night. While working, he hears Lachlan scream, "Dad, the bees are biting me! Help!" He looks over to see her covered in mosquitos. Jack was standing right next to her, he doesn't have a bite on him. It's a miracle she didn't get malaria.

5 comments:

Diana said...

Are you SURE those are mosquito bites? Mosiqutos rarely bite in such defined patterns. Though it's hard to tell from pictures, these look a whole lot more like some kind of nasty spider bite than mosquito bites. Hopefully she's feeling better and they aren't too itchy!

Amy Bateman said...

Those look exactly like the mosquito bites we would get in Taiwan.

Poor little tyke.

Kimberly said...

Oooooooooooouchyitchy!

Jessica said...

Poor girl!

Live More Now said...

Oh so sad!! They must have been REALLY biting. Usually its hours later, and I'm like D---(!), I got bit!!

Start giving her garlic pills. I was on those as kids and still swear by them today.