Friday, August 21, 2009

Girl's Reunion

I had good friends in high school. It's pretty hard to walk through that fire completely unscathed, but I think, for the most part we were there for each other. And that made it tolerable.

Nearly two decades will change a person, but some things remain the same. Enough for me to miss you.
Don't adjust the contrast on your screen. Those are SJT's support hose underneath her shorts and Dansko sandals. She's not even using them for 'support'--she just uses them to get a little color on her legs. Remember how I said that some thing's never change...oh, SJT you are an independent woman. Emphasis on the 'woman' part.
Former BYU-Coeds reunited. For the record, Teresa can still do most of her drill team moves. SJT still can't do a toe touch. Zero flexibility, then again, maybe it's the underwear tan?

Group photo. All of these children are Michele and Jared's. Many of them aren't pictured here--some are already in college. Amy's kids are over on the trampoline. They didn't want to get off. They hadn't ever jumped on a tramp before (safety hazzard and all of that).

Dedicated with loving regard to Laurie and Todd.

7 comments:

Brooke said...

I remember all these girls! Everyone looks so great! Look at all those kids!!!!

Danny, Jen, Kadee, Kambrie and Lillian said...

Ok seriously I am laughing right out loud at the pic of SJT legs... Check out the shine coming off of those things on the last pic. That is freakin priceless. Thanks. I needed to laugh myself to tears this morning!

Melanie said...

I have no words for the nylons

Sara Jane said...

Rose, I am laughing hysterically. "All those kids are Michele's". And me wearing my lovely support hose for the look. If only! I only have 6 more weeks and then I can burn those things.

The sad thing is that my mom had me convinced that you people don't really notice my support hose, but I went to a baby shower recently and at least 6 or 7 people asked me what was wrong with my legs. I guess the Dansko's don't help--they almost complete the grandma look.

Oh, and how did you know I still can't do a toe touch?

Todd Dearden said...

Oh how I wish I could have been there, but the commentary that accompanied the pics is ROSE to a "T"... you are right, Some things NEVER change.. Miss you all!

jenny said...

those nylons are priceless.

Teresa said...

LOL!! I haven't laughed that hard in a long, long time! Loved it!!