Seriously? You've got to be kidding that is what they told you. I'm hypo as well and don't tollerate most of the meds. They give me horrible vertigo and make my heart race like a stampede of horses, especially if the dose is too high. I'd be for getting a second opinion ASAP!
What should you do if your 2 year old is obsessed with your birth control?? Zack finds mine, not matter where I hide it. Thankfully he hasn't fully succeeded to eat one, but very close.
I've had hypo for over 10 years. With my dosage Jack would have had to have eaten a couple of bottles worth of pills. He only ate "one green candy"--so we were in the clear.
We've had at least three family meetings about "poison"--I don't think that they would ever try to open a bottle, but this time I had it sitting on the counter (for 5 seconds) while I reached for a glass of water. Apparently, he didn't care if it got washed down or not...
8 comments:
Really? I thought it could cause heart palpitations, etc. Do you take thyroid meds? I'm hypo-I've had it since Lawrence was born.
Seriously? You've got to be kidding that is what they told you. I'm hypo as well and don't tollerate most of the meds. They give me horrible vertigo and make my heart race like a stampede of horses, especially if the dose is too high. I'd be for getting a second opinion ASAP!
Ah, I see you actually posted this last night and it just barely showed up in my reader. Whatever, google!
I'm assuming all is well today?
What should you do if your 2 year old is obsessed with your birth control?? Zack finds mine, not matter where I hide it. Thankfully he hasn't fully succeeded to eat one, but very close.
I've had hypo for over 10 years. With my dosage Jack would have had to have eaten a couple of bottles worth of pills. He only ate "one green candy"--so we were in the clear.
We've had at least three family meetings about "poison"--I don't think that they would ever try to open a bottle, but this time I had it sitting on the counter (for 5 seconds) while I reached for a glass of water. Apparently, he didn't care if it got washed down or not...
Oh gosh!! Well, maybe it will be preventative for Jack. :)
I hope you guys are doing well, Rosa! Happy New Year to you!
P.S. I am SO with you on a road trip to Oakland. Seriously! :)
Just imagine if he would have gotten a hold of MY thyroid medication! Thank goodness that it was only your measly little dose!
Post a Comment